At digibloq.in, we place a significant emphasis on maintaining the confidentiality of Customer data and Information Security Administration. The following are notable features of our Confidentiality Agreement, applicable to all our users.
- We do not disclose any information about our Users to any other third party organization.
- We do not use our Users identity or Users brand for our marketing purposes, without their written consent.
- We never provide our User’s name or User’s information to other prospective users for marketing purposes.
- We do not sell or disclose our User list or User Information to third parties.
It is understood and agreed to that at digibloq.in User may provide specific information that is and must be kept private. To ensure the security of such information, and to preserve any confidentiality specified under patent and trade secret laws, which states that:
- The Confidential Information to be disclosed can describe as and includes Invention description, technical and business information relating to proprietary patentable ideas, ideas and inventions, trade secrets, patent searches, drawings and existing, illustrations, and contemplated products and services, research and development, production, costs, profit and margin information, finances and financial projections, customers, users, marketing, and current or future business plans and models, notwithstanding of whether such information is termed as “Confidential Information” at the time of its disclosure.
- This Agreement imposes no obligation upon digibloq.in concerning any Confidential Information
- that was in digibloq.in possession before receipt from digibloq.in User.
- is or becomes a matter of public knowledge through no fault of digibloq.in.
- is rightfully received by digibloq.in from a third party not owing a duty of confidentiality to the digibloq.in User.
- is revealed without a duty of confidentiality to a third party by, or with the permission of digibloq.in;
- is public data or the information is available in the public domain; or
- is independently derived from digibloq.in.
- digibloq shall limit disclosure of Private Information within its organization to its directors, officers, partners, members, employees and independent contractors needing to know. digibloq.in and affiliates will not disclose the confidential information obtained from the publisher unless required to do so by law.
- This Agreement states the entire agreement between digibloq and digibloq.in User about the disclosure of Private Information. Any addition or alteration to this Agreement must be made in writing and signed by the parties.
- If any of the conditions of this Agreement are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as thoroughly as possible, and the unenforceable provision shall be regarded as modified to the limited extent required to permit implementation of the Agreement as a whole.
- You are personally responsible for any outcomes, losses, or damages that we may directly or indirectly incur or suffer due to any unlawful activities carried by you, as explained above and may acquire criminal or civil liability.
- If you found Anything Missing and have any issue with our Policy, you can Reach out to Us. We would Glad to Solve your Concern. Please Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Connect us Here.