The Facebook Pixel Helper is a chrome extension that you can install in your chrome that will let you know if your pixel is working correctly. You can install this Facebook pixel on your website.
Once you have installed it, you can check for errors occurring on your website and understand the events that your pixel is receiving.
The Facebook Pixel is a tool developed by Facebook which you can use to track events on your website. With the result of the pixels, you can do the following things.
- Build custom audiences
- Measure conversion activity
- Track the activities of your website
- Determine which ads will help you in conversion.
To add Pixel to your website you can add a code, which you can get it from the Facebook website.
This code will be in the following format: https://graph.facebook.com/<API_VERSION>/act_<AD_ACCOUNT_ID>/adspixels
Once you have added this code to your website, you will be needing Pixel Helper for troubleshooting which will help to find the errors and validate it. This chrome extension runs in the background and checks your website and looks for the conversion.
Using this, you can even get realtime feedback on the Implementation. To indicate the number of pixel events on your website, a small number will appear on the Pixel Helper icon. You can expand it by clicking on the icon and view the page’s pixels. Here you can see the warnings, errors, and successes your pixel is receiving.
The Facebook Pixel Helper will give suggestions on how to improve your pixel’s performance. You will even get the following details:
- Log actions that take place on your website.
- Opt into tracking.
- Place one conversion event per page.
After downloading and installing the Pixel Helper, you can see a small icon next to your address bar. Open your website in the Chrome browser and click the Pixel Helper icon.
The pop-up will open and it will show you a lot of information. These includes:
- whether they have loaded successfully.
- what pixels and events were found on the page.
You can even test if your pixel is working or not by performing manual testing.
You need a chrome browser to install Pixel Helper. If you don’t have a chrome browser, download it and Install it first.
Install the Facebook Pixel Helper
- Go to the Chrome web store.
- Search for Facebook Pixel Helper in the search bar.
- Click Add to Chrome.
- Click Add extension in the pop-up.
- To confirm the Pixel Helper installation, click the Pixel Helper icon in the address bar.
- Check the pop-up to see any Facebook pixels found on that page, and whether they’ve been set up successfully.
You can download the Facebook Pixel Helper from the link given below:
Uninstall the Facebook Pixel Helper
- Type chrome://extensions in the address bar of your Chrome web browser.
- Click Remove under Facebook Pixel Helper.
- Click Remove again in the pop-up window to confirm.
Now you know what Facebook Pixel Helper is and how is it useful for you. But do you know how to Integrate Facebook Pixel on your website? How to get the API and Ad Account ID?
If not then we are here for you. Feel free to comment on your issue or contact us.