For Any Business to grow up online and to get a good reputation, it is essential to have a good ranking in google. Google Review matters a lot if your business is online.
Table of Contents
Any business there are advantages and disadvantages of having Google Review.
- A Good Review and Ranking would build an excellent reputation for the company online.
- It would increase online exposure.
- If your reviews are better, you can drive all the customers to your business as compared to the competitors.
- There are chances that more and more people would avail of your services after going through the reviews.
- A Bad Review might ruin the brand reputation
- It has an adverse effect on your business for a long time and a short time.
- You would lose your valuable customers.
- There are chances that the existing customers might also leave you after reading the reviews.
So Reviews that are shared on your google business matters a lot. You can even delete the Reviews, which might bring a negative impact on your business.
Google Review Link
To Start with Google Reviews, Initially, you have to create a link for product/service users to write reviews. You can use your computer or mobile to create a link for it. You can do this by following the below steps.
Create a Google Account, if you don’t have one for your business, or use your existing email id for your google account.
One can use Google My Business as a Google Review Link Generator.
- Sign in to Google My Business from your Google account that you have created or with your existing business Google Account
- If your business is in multiple locations, then select the place which you’d like to manage.
- Click Home. which will be on the left in the menu option
- You will see an option known as “Get more reviews.” This is the link which you need to share with the people so that they can write Google Review for you.
- Download Google My Business app from the google play store
- Register and open it with the existing business email id or with the newly created one.
- Click on Customers Reviews.
- At the top right, You will see a Share option.
- You will be asked to create a short name if a short name is not created. Give a short name
- This is the Google Review Link. Share it with people so that they can write reviews for you.
The business owners or Higher officials of the business has access to Google Review. They will only get access to respond to Google Review once they verify the business. Most of the businesses get verified by email, phone, or Search Console.
When the business owner replies to a review, the reply will appear below your users’ review. When you are replying to a review, it will be posted publicly. People on Google can see both the users’ review and your reply to the review.
Once the link is generated from Google Review Link Generator, you can share it with as many people as you can so that they can write reviews for you.
When clients click your link, which you have created and shared, they’ll be able to write a google review rate your business.
Google has laid down some strict rules and regulations regarding Google Review to request reviews from customers. Those who violate these Google Review policies may be removed.
Google Review API
- If you are just not satisfied with what google is providing and want to do something more with it, Google is providing Google Review API, which you can use and customize. With this API, you can List all reviews, Get a specific review, Get reviews from multiple locations, Reply to a review. Delete a review reply.
- If you want to work on this then you should have Google Review API with you, you have to have a business account that should be registered with Google My Business and obtain OAuth 2.0 credentials.
- To work onGoogle Review API, one needs to have sound knowledge of how API works and should have knowledge of JSON.
Google Review Widget for Website
Many Businesses would like to add a google review widget for a website to attract more and more customers. But unfortunately, Google has not made any official Widgets for the websites. But if your Website is made with WordPress, then there are a lot of third party plugins that other developers had developed, which can be added as a widget for the Website.
Google Reviews: Paid
- Google Reviews on the Website is essential. Most people want to have more good reviews for their brand/business, and most people are willing to spend much money on it. In this way, people get more reviews.
- As per Google, “Reviews are only valuable when they are honest and unbiased” So even if you pay to someone, make sure that the reviews are honest and unbiased. Don’t add too many reviews at a time. Google will consider it as fake and spam. In other words,
- If your customers have given reviews in Google My Business then there are more chances more people will trust you. After that, Your Business will increase automatically.
- Currently, Most of the Companies are attracting their clients with the help of the Google Reviews. If you are planning to take your business online and want to grow up your business in a better way then you need to make sure that you get more and more reviews.
In the end, If you have any doubts about Google Reviews and how to proceed with it, please feel free to contact us. Our Digital Marketing Experts would help be happy to help you.